1. describe a particular strength of the education system in your country.
2. Do you agree that it's necessary to have a mobile phone in order to achieve success in business.
3. Jane Franklin proposed to add fridge in kitchen and a sign-sheet to arrange use time. The boy opposed because the dorm is small and it will need to take other stuffs down if try to add a fridge; students are busy in classes and activities, and may have no plan for when to use kitchen so no need for a sign-sheet- if you really want to use, you can wait for a while if it's occupied.
4. Quality Control Circles. Lecturer gives a example of factory which made metal part for car. The cost of factory is greater than profit. Supervisor held a QCC with workers who work in front line and they pointed that it's because of lack of light that caused workers made mistake which lead to the waste of labor and materials. Company updated the lighting system, and workers made less mistakes. Net profit of factories improved.
5. Boy moved to apartment outside campus and it's twice as expensive as he anticipated. He has two ways: 1 is to find a roommate to split the ren, but cons is less privacy space as for now he can controls his time for study; 2nd is to take part-time job as waiter in the restaurant down the apartment, but cons is the time is Fri and Sat night during which time he always plays with his friends.
6. Lecturer talks about the two benefits of trees: 1. can absorb pollutants in the air including CO2 from car gas; 2. can control water flow in the rainy days as leafs prevent rains from hitting the concrete directly, and it also prevents rains dropping to the road directly and form the water flows in stormy rains.
1. Osteriod 纪元物种大灭绝有三种假说： 1 由气候变冷冰川形成导致的海平面降低， 2 由陨石撞击导致尘埃遮蔽太阳光； 3 由于太阳辐射加剧
教授认为三种假说都有weakness 1 ice sheet formation is slow and gradual but extinction happens at early age of process when sea level has not yet dropped; 2 no evidence support; 3 based on the assumption that t**** lives on the surface of ocean, which is not proved
if you have chance to change one of below to improve health, which would you choose. 1. food eaten, 2. amount of excercises, 3. amount of stress in life