Our recommendations for improving computer-user comfort are as follows:
· Anti-radiation screens should be available for computer monitors.
· Wrist supports should be used to help maintain proper wrist position during computer use and possibly reduce the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome.
· Employees need adjustable chairs with a stronger back support.
What makes me different from other job applicants?
· Ability to converse in English, Japanese in addition to my native Mandarin
· Completion of two-month customer satisfaction training
· Impeccable medical report card
· Outgoing personality and eager desire to help
Awkward: At Yi Xin Associates, we have 15 years of combined legal experience in all types of injury cases one can think of. Other areas we handle are wrongful death, automobile accidents and medical malpractice. If you slip and fall in a public building, we can represent you in filing a law suit against the owner. Also, our clients come to seek our help in handicap discrimination and denial of insurance claim cases.
Better: At Yi Xin Associates, we have 15 years of combined legal experience in:
· All injury cases
· Wrongful death
· Automobile accidents
· Medical malpractice
· Slip and fall
· Handicap discrimination
· Denial of insurance claims
Incorrect: The duties of the Executive Secretary of the Administrative Committee are:
· To take minutes of all meetings （不定式短语）
· The Executive Secretary answers all the correspondence; and （句子）
· Writing of month reports. （话题）
Correct: The duties of the Executive Secretary of the Administrative Committee are:
· To take minutes of all meetings;
· To answer all the correspondence; and
· To write monthly reports.
Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe1 alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans, born in this century, tempered by war, disciplined by a hard and bitter peace, proud of our ancient heritage, and unwilling to witness or permit the slow undoing of those human rights to which this nation has always been committed, and to which we are committed today at home and around the world.
So let us begin anew, remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness, and that sincerity is always subject to proof. Let us never negotiate out of fear, but let us never fear to negotiate.
Now the trumpet summons us again - not as a call to bear arms, though arms we need2; not as a call to battle, though embattled we are3; but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle, a year in and year out "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation," a struggle4 against the common enemies of man: 5 tyranny, poverty, disease, and war itself.
And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you6; ask what you can do for your country.
美国前总统John F. Kennedy
（2）例 1.头韵；例2&3. "We need arms"和 "We are embattled"为倒装结构；例4.同位语；例5.见冒号的用法。