五一将至,不少人都想藉着黄金周出游,史密斯先生在生意结束后也想出去旅游。于是他来到旅行社咨询。
Agent: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?早上好,先生。
| |
Smith: Ah, yes. I want to take a trip. However, I have noideawhere to go.啊,我想要出去旅行。但是,我拿不定主意去哪儿。
Agent: Do you want to stay in this city, or would you prefer togoto other places?您是想就在市内,还是出省旅游呢?
Smith: I think Id like to go to other places.我想还是出省吧。
Agent: Then, what would you like to do? Would you like toseedifferent places? Or would you prefer to stay at a resort andrelaxyourself?那么,您想怎么旅游呢?是浏览不同的风景,还是只是呆在一个地方,让自己放松一下呢?
Smith: I would like to see different places? Thatsmoreinteresting.我更想浏览不同的风景,那样有趣些。
Agent: What about some places of historic figures andcultureheritage?一些人文景观,如何?
Smith: Er… I prefer to see some natural scenery, suchas,landscapes, famous mountains and great rivers, andsoon.我更喜欢自然景观,比如山水风光、名山大川之类的。
Agent: I see. How about Guilin landscape? Heres a trip thatispackaged by one of the airline companies. It includes your airfareand the cost of the hotel. I think you may be interestedinit.我知道了。桂林怎么样?这儿正好有一个去那里的包价旅行,是一家航空公司办的。费用包括了机票以及旅馆的收费。我想您可能会感兴趣。
Smith: Well, that sounds nice. However, is there anyotherplace?听起来还不错。不过,还有其他地方么?
Agent: Yes, therere many. For example, the Huanglong ScenicAreain Sichuan Province, Suzhou Gardens, Jiuzhaigou, fivegreatmountains, and so on.当然,很多。像四川省的黄龙风景区、苏州园林、九寨沟、五岳,等等。
Smith: Jiuzhaigou?
九寨沟?
Agent: Yes. Its also located in Sichuan Province. Its a worldofwater, the clearest in the world. The local people ofJiuzhaigoucall the lakes therehaizi.对。也在四川省。是一片水的世界,那里的水是世界上最清澈的。当地的人称那里的湖为海子。
Smith: Thank you. I think Id better think it over before I makeadecision. Ill take the brochures ifImay.谢谢。我想我还是再考虑一下。如果可以,我想拿几本小册子回去看看。
Agent: Of course. Is there anything else I can doforyou?当然可以。还有什么可以帮您的吗?
Smith: No, thanks. Ill come to you when Ihavedecided.不了,谢谢。我决定以后再来。
Agent: Okay.好的。
(实习编辑:顾萍)
|