物业代理询问要租商业大厦的客户最终的决定如何,得到的答复是因租金太贵,他们不能接受。代理主动要求再提供一些其他地段的房屋信息。
A--Agent 物业代理C--Client 客户
A: Good afternoon, sir, how are you today?先生,中午好,你今天好吗?
C: Fine, thanks. How about you?很好,谢谢,你呢?
A: Fine, I wonder how your companys review of this propertyisprogressing.很好,我想请问你公司最后的决定如何。
C: My colleagues and I just had a meeting together thismorning.We have decided not to rent theNipponCenter.我和同事今早刚开会讨论过。我们已经决定不租力宝中心.
A: Why? You told me that your group had a deep interest intheNippon Center.为什么?你告诉我你们集团对力宝中心非常感兴趣。
C: Yes, we do. However, the rent is overourbudget.是的,不过,租金超出公司的预算。
A: The final rent that the landlord has offered is alreadybelowthe market rate.业主提供给你的最后租金已经比市场平均租价低了。
C: I know. However, my company thinks that the rent is stilltoohigh. My company would like to find some office buildingsinWanchai or Causeway Bay because the rent there will be muchlower.Anyway, thank you for allyourtime.我知道,不过对我们公司来说仍然是太高了。我的公司希望找一些湾仔或铜锣湾的商业大厦,因为那里租金比较便宜。无论如何,我非常感谢你的帮忙。
A: Dont mention it. Anyway, if you want to check out theotheroffice units in Wanchai or Causeway Bay, I can providetheinformation for you. However, you know the class forofficeproperty between Wanchai and Central or Admiralty istotallydifferent.别客气。无论如何,如果你想在湾仔或铜锣湾找写字楼单位,我可以为你提供资料。但是你知道湾仔和中环或金钟的商业级数完全不同。
C: I understand. But that is the decision ofourmanagement.我完全了解,不过这是管理层的决定。
A: I see我明白了。
C: Well, then Ill await your information.这样吧,我等你的资料。
A: Thank you. Talk to you later.谢谢你,稍后再谈。
(实习编辑:顾萍)
|