陈太太想要买套写字楼做办公之用。这天她来到代理李彼得这里商谈买楼的事情。恰好李彼得有适合陈太太的房源,陈太太就提出了看房的意向。
A--Agent Peter Lee物业代理李彼得C--Client Mrs. Chen客户陈太太
A: Good afternoon, Madam. May I help you?午安,太太,我可以帮你吗?
C: Yes, Im looking for an office for sale.好的,我想买个写字楼。
A: Have a seat please. (Peter Lee passes his business card totheclient.) My name is Peter Lee.请坐。(李彼得将名片递给客户。)我叫李彼得。
C: Thank you. I am Mrs. Chen. I would like to buy an officeataround two point five million HongKongdollars.谢谢,我是陈太太,我想买一个大约二百五十万港币的写字楼。
A: How about the size?你想要多大的写字楼?
C: Around five hundred square feet.大概五百平方英尺吧。
A: Do you prefer any particular locationorbuilding?你有没有特别喜欢的地带或大厦?
C: Yes, I like the office property in Mong Kok because I usedtorent an office around there.有,我比较喜欢旺角的写字楼,因为我以前租用那里的写字楼。
A: Where did you work before?你之前在哪里工作?
C: Mong Kok Centre phase Ⅱ.旺角中心第二期。
A: Really? Actually I have a few vacant offices on theseventh,thirteen and twenty-first floors in Mong Kok Centre PhaseⅡ. Thearea is approximately three hundred and fifty square feet tofivehundred square feet. The price range is from two point three totwopoint eight million Hong Kong dollars. It fits your pricerangeperfectly.真的?我正好有一些旺角中心第二期的空置中层单位,是在七楼、十三楼和二十一楼。面积从三百五十英尺到五百平方英尺不等。价格二百三十万至二百八十万港币。正适合你要求的价格。C:Good.I would like to make an appointment to check it out as soonaspossible.好,我想尽快安排一个时间来看看这个写字楼。
A: Let me arrange it for you.让我来替你安排吧。
C: Thank you.谢谢。
A: Youre welcome.不用客气。
(实习编辑:顾萍)
|