Airplane Dialogues
机舱实景对话
Pilot: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, aboard flight number SA018. Our flight plan is Beijing to London Heathrow with a short stopover in Seoul. We will be taking off in approximately ten minutes. Please ensure that your safety belt is securely fastened, your seat is in the upright position and that your mobile phone is switched off. Our cabin crew will now give a quick safety demonstration. In the meantime, sit back and enjoy your flight.
机长: 女士们、先生们,欢迎您乘坐SA018航班。本次航班由北京起飞,飞往伦敦希斯罗机场,中途会在汉城做短暂停留。我们大约会在10分钟后起飞。请确保您已系好安全带、已把座位扶直并已关掉手机。我们的机舱服务人员马上会为您做一个简短的安全示范。与此同时,请稍事休息,享受本次旅行为您带来的乐趣。
Tina: I hate these safety demonstrations. They make me more nervous.
蒂娜: 我讨厌这些安全示范。它们让我更加紧张。
Chris: Do you have a fear of flying?
克里斯: 你对飞行有恐惧感吗?
Tina: Yes. It doesn't matter how often I fly, I can never relax when in the air.
蒂娜: 是的。这跟我坐过多少次飞机没有关系,只要是在飞机上我就不能放松。
Chris: Why? It's very safe. The most dangerous part of the trip is in the taxi on the way to the airport. Statistically...
克里斯: 为什么啊?坐飞机很安全的。旅行中最危险的事情是乘出租车去机场。就统计数据来说……
Tina: Oh, don't talk to me when we're taking off. I feel sick.
蒂娜: 噢,在我们要起飞的时候,不要跟我说话。我有点恶心。
Chris: If you are going to ①throw up be sure to do it in the sick bag.
克里斯: 如果你想吐的话,一定要吐在呕吐袋里。
Tina: What was that noise?
蒂娜: 什么在响啊?
Chris: The wing just fell off. We're all going to die.
克里斯: 机翼折了。我们都要完蛋了。
Tina: Shut up. Read whatever it is you're reading and leave me alone.
蒂娜: 闭嘴。看你的东西吧,让我安静会儿。
Chris: I'm just looking at the safety instruction manual. There's a very interesting picture of the correct way to get into a crash position.
approximately /9pr4ksi`m9tli/ adv.近似地;大约
demonstration /,dem9ns`treiH9n/ n.示范
① for the time being 暂时
克里斯: 我只是在翻阅安全指南手册。里面有一张很有意思的图片,上面说明了如何正确应对即将坠毁的情况。
Tina: That's it! I'm changing seats.
蒂娜: 我受够了!我要换座。
Stewardess: Miss, please remain seated until the plane has reached a cruising altitude and the seatbelt light has been turned off.
空中小姐:小姐,在飞机达到巡航高度、安全带指示灯关闭以前,请不要离开座位。
Chris: Calm down, will you? I promise I won't joke around anymore.
克里斯: 冷静点,可以吗?我保证,我不会再开什么玩笑了。
Pilot: Ladies and gentlemen, the safety belt light has been turned off, although we do advise you to keep it fastened when seated. We will arrive in Seoul in about one hour. We will have a short stopover of about forty minutes and then proceed to our final destination, London. The cabin crew will now start to serve refreshments.
机长: 女士们、先生们,安全带指示灯已经关闭,但我们还是建议您在就座时不要解开安全带。大约一小时后,我们将抵达汉城。我们会在那里做短暂停留,大约40分钟以后,我们会直飞我们的最终目的地——伦敦。机舱服务人员马上会给大家分发食品和饮料。
Chris: Great, I'm starving.
克里斯: 太好了,我快饿死了。
Stewardess: I'm sorry sir, could you please put your case in the overhead compartment or underneath the chair in front of you. It's blocking the aisle.
空中小姐:对不起,先生,您是否可以把您的箱子放到头顶的行李柜中或者放到您前面座位的下面。它挡着过道的通路了。
Chris: Oh, sorry.
克里斯: 噢,对不起。
Stewardess: Would you like something to drink, miss?
altitude /`2ltitj6d/ n.高度
refreshment /ri`freHm9nt/ n.点心;饮料
compartment /k9m`p3tm9nt/ n.间隔间
haul /h5l/ n.拖;拉
booze /b6z/ n.酒
空中小姐:小姐,您想喝点什么吗?
Tina: Water, please.
蒂娜: 请给我些水。
Stewardess: Fine. I'll just lower your tray. And you sir?
空中小姐:好的。我先把您的托盘放好。您要点什么呢,先生?
Chris: I'll have a whiskey.
克里斯: 我要威士忌。
Stewardess: ②On the rocks or straight?
空中小姐: 加冰不加?
Chris: Straight, please. Is this all we get to eat? A packet of peanuts?
克里斯: 请不要加冰。这就是我们能得到的全部吃的吗?不发一包花生米吗?
Stewardess: Lunch will be served when we take off from Seoul. But if you are particularly hungry I can see if I can find you a sandwich.
空中小姐: 在我们从汉城起飞后,才会供应午饭。但如果您确实很饿的话,我可以看看是否能为您提供一份三明治。
Chris: No, it's okay. I'll wait.
克里斯: 不用了,没关系。我可以等。
Tina: Don't drink too much Chris. We have a long haul ahead. I don't want to see any air-rage incidents.
蒂娜: 克里斯,别喝的太多了。我们还要坐很长的时间呢。我可不想看到你在飞机上闹事。
Chris: Air-rage? Don't worry. This stuff will just make me sleep.
克里斯: 在飞机上闹事?别担心。喝这个只会让我入睡。
Tina: Anyway, take it easy with the booze. If you get drunk during the flight your jet lag will be worse when you arrive.
蒂娜: 无论如何,少喝点酒。如果你在飞行途中喝醉了的话,你的时差反应会比你到达后还要恶劣。
Pilot: Ladies and gentlemen, we will be starting our descent into Seoul in about 20 minutes. Passengers con
其它常用句型
1 Could you give me today's lunch menu?
可以给我今天午餐的菜单吗?
2 What kind of drinks do you have?
你们提供哪些饮料?
3 Is the alcohol free?
酒是免费的吗?
4 Could you please ask the passenger in front of me to straighten up his chair? I am unable to eat with this limited room.
可以帮我跟前面的乘客说一下,让他把椅背扶直吗?我没有地方用餐了。
5 I am not hungry now, could you bring my dinner later?
我现在不饿,可以晚一点再给我送餐吗?
B.机上广播全真情报
你是否在每次空姐或机长广播时都会不知所云,觉得眼前一片白茫茫、雾煞煞呢?本单元特别为你将机上必读广播词“讲清楚、说明白”。
飞机起飞前和飞机起飞后
◎打招呼、要求(关上手机、电脑和随身听,系上安全带、禁烟)
关键字:
welcome 欢迎
turn off 关掉
fasten your seat belt 系上安全带
not/no/non-smoking 不/勿/非吸烟
◎说明正在起飞,再次确认安全带
关键字:
take off 起飞
◎可解开安全带
关键字:
seatbelt sign off
安全带指示灯已关闭
用餐时
◎请回座位、扶直椅背
关键字:
return 回座位
Put your chair in the upright position.
扶直椅背
着陆前