尽享“嘉年华”
Interesting Dialogues
游乐园中的对话
在门口
Matt: Hey hey, carnival, here I come!
马特:嘿嘿,嘉年华,我来啦!
Tina: Look at how excited you are!
蒂娜:瞧把你给美的!
Matt: Dear, today I will win the biggest Whinny the Pooh for you, just you watch me.
马特:亲爱的,今天给你赢个最大的维尼熊,你就看我的吧!
Tina: And what if you can't win it?
蒂娜:那你要是赢不了怎么办?
Matt: Then I'll just have a go on "G-force".
马特:那我就去坐“G-force”去。
Tina: I'll hold you to your words!
蒂娜:这可是你说的啊!
刚进入“嘉年华”,他们便来到了“急速大风车”前。
Matt: Wow! Baby, check out how happily they are shouting! Let's have a go on this!
马特:喔!宝贝,你看,他们喊得多开心啊!我们也去玩那个吧!
Tina: Maybe they are shouting with fear...
蒂娜:他们不会是吓的吧……
Matt: No problem, you have me don't you? Look! Look! That guy looks like he's superman. Ha ha...
马特:没事,有我呢!快看!快看!那个人好像超人啊,哈哈……
Tina: Do you really want to go on this?
蒂娜:真的要玩这个吗?
Matt: Do you not want me to win the Whinny the Pooh for you?
马特:不想让我给你赢个维尼熊啦?
Tina: Hmm! Let's do it, we'll see who's afraid!
蒂娜:哼!走就走,谁怕谁!
两人已经在“急速大风车”上。
Matt:who-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-p-s!
马特:啊……啊……啊……
Matt: W-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-w!